As part of its efforts to ensure compliance with the requirements of the federal Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA), the Maine Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is in the process of studying payments and service delivery models for Children’s Residential Treatment Private Non-Medical Institution (CRT PNMI) services covered by Appendix D of Section 97 of the MaineCare Benefits Manual. Burns & Associates, a division of Health Management Associates, is assisting DHHS in this effort and established this website as a repository for study-related materials.
PROVIDER RATES MODELS
Stakeholders were invited to comment on the proposed rate models and in response to these comments along with the availability of updated benchmark data, the rate models have been finalized.
- The Department’s responses to public comments can be found here.
- The final rate models can be found here.
PROVIDER SURVEY AND COST REPORT ANALYSES
- The provider survey analysis can be found here.
- The cost report analysis can be found here.
- The Excel-based survey can be accessed here.
- The survey instructions can be accessed here.