The Maine Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) with the assistance of Burns & Associates, Inc. (B&A) has completed the process of studying payments for Evidence Based Practice services provided through Section 65 of the MaineCare Benefits Manual.
Stakeholders were invited to comment on the draft rate models and in response to these comments along with the availability of updated benchmark data, the rate models have been finalized.
- The Department’s responses to public comments can be found here.
- The final rate models can be found here.
- A one page overview of the rate study process and summary of results can be found here.
- The provider survey analysis can be found here.
A key factor in this effort is a provider survey to collect data regarding providers’ service delivery designs and costs, which is available for download:
- The Excel-based survey can be accessed here.
- The survey instructions can be accessed here.
- A recorded webinar that walks through the survey can be accessed here.