As required by Welfare and Institutions Code, Section 4519.8, the Department of Developmental Services submitted a service provider rate study to the Legislature in March 2019. The report, draft rate models, and supporting documentation can be accessed here.
Stakeholders were invited to comment on the draft rate models and hundreds of individuals and organizations submitted written comments. In response to these comments, the rate models have been updated.
- A two-page overview of the comment process and changes to the rate models can be found here.
- The Department’s responses to public comments can be found here.
- The updated rate models can be found here.
- Rate models extracted for each individual Regional Center can be found here.
- The fiscal analysis by service code can be found here.